Our New Zealand core spun merino wool hand warmers have a fingerless design, they are ultra warm, durable and perfect for any outdoor activity. Designed with outdoor activities in mind these merino wool gloves give extra protection on winter days.
Please note: $25 is for one pair (not individual hand warmers)
- 92% New Zealand merino wool, 8% nylon
- ZQ Certified Wool
- Nylon added for durability/high performance
- Mid-length, designed to hit above your wrists
- Solid double needle stitching at hem and hand opening
- True Fleece woven logo label at opening
- All dyes substances used comply with BLUESIGN standard substance list and European REACH practices
Cold machine wash. Line dry in shade. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not use softeners. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean
Merino is a naturally lightweight, sustainable, recyclable and biodegradable fiber. With its breathability it's perfect for any season, keeping you cool in the warmer weather and toasty warm in the cooler weather. Merino is fantastically soft and itch free. It truly is natures super fiber.
Women's Merino Wool Hand Warmers