The merino wool 300 Coast quarter zip pullover is an absolute True Fleece classic - great for wearing anywhere from the city to the coast. It's made from 100% New Zealand merino wool which means it has naturally temperature regulating properties, to keep you warm in the cold and cool in the heat. Featuring a quarter length zip for ease of taking on and off.
- 300 gsm
- 100% New Zealand Merino Wool
- ZQ Certified Wool
- Contrast nylon coil zipper for added pop of colour (specific SKUS)
- DTM nylon zipper (Specific SKUS)
- DTM True Fleece embroidered logo on left chest
- True Fleece woven logo label on bottom hem
- Solid double needle stitching at hem, cuffs and side seams for durability
- All dyes substances used comply with BLUESIGN standard substance list and European REACH practices
Cold machine wash. Line dry in shade. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not use softeners. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean
Merino is a naturally lightweight, sustainable, recyclable and biodegradable fiber. With its breathability it's perfect for any season, keeping you cool in the warmer weather and toasty warm in the cooler weather. Merino is fantastically soft and itch free. It truly is natures super fiber.
Women's Merino Wool Coast Quarter Zip Jersey - Red