Our lightweight Women's merino wool core spun leggings have a relaxed fit for optimal comfort. These leggings have a nylon core giving them extra strength and durability, they are super soft, odour resistant and will regulate body temperature in all seasons - keeping you warm, dry and comfortable making them a must for any adventure anytime of year.
- 92% New Zealand Merino Wool, 8% nylon
- ZQ Certified Wool
- Nylon added for durability/high performance
- Overlock stitching at waist, center seam and cuff for added strength
- True Fleece woven logo label at right ankle opening
- All dyes substances used comply with BLUESIGN standard substance list and European REACH practices
Cold machine wash. Line dry in shade. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not use softeners. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean
Merino is a naturally lightweight, sustainable, recyclable and biodegradable fiber. With its breathability it's perfect for any season, keeping you cool in the warmer weather and toasty warm in the cooler weather. Merino is fantastically soft and itch free. It truly is natures super fiber.
Women's Merino Wool Base Layer Leggings - Black